As an Analog Engineer your task will be to research, analyze, test and report different sensors and output solutions that could enhance the product's functionalities. Because we are a startup, we are looking for the right person who wants to become a leader in their domain. We need someone highly pro-active, who can work independently, is creative and can come up with new ideas. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team alongside embedded- and software engineers. You will also be dependent on (fashion)design and marketing guidelines.
Key skills and expertise
- Rapid prototyping
- Circuit design and verification
- Setting up and executing small scale research
- Experience with Cadence, Altium/Eagle, LTSpice
- Can work creatively in a team dynamic
- Is able to work independently and take initiative
- Agile/scrum experience
- Affinity with the B2B-market
- Affinity or experience in the field of Virtual Reality
- Awareness of the demands and standards of this market
What we offer
- A young, dynamic and creative team
- Working on a product with a high potential
- The potential to grow big and get exposure in your work area
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Chance to work with the latest hardware in VR development
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR as an Analog Engineer? Apply now! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and resume.