Embedded Engineer (HBO/WO) - Full-Time
Manus VR is the world’s leading company in virtual reality gloves for VR training. Our glove electronics and firmware are developed in-house. We are looking for an Embedded engineer who has experience with electronics hardware and low-level software skills (C/C++) to join our Embedded team. Your primary responsibility will be prototyping and developing firmware.
What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate has experience with:
– Developing firmware for microcontrollers (our firmware is written in C)
– Interfacing with peripherals (e.g. I²C and SPI)
– Reading datasheets, writing and adjusting drivers
– Electronics and test equipment (multimeter, scope etc.)
Additionally, it would be a plus if you have some experience with:
– ARM Cortex-M (specifically nRF5x series) microcontrollers
– Proprietary radio protocols (e.g. Enhanced ShockBurst)
– In-circuit debugging (e.g. JTAG/SWD)
– PCB design (e.g. in kiCAD)
– Version control (Git)
– Prototyping ideas and concepts
– Developing firmware for our next generation product
– Interfacing with desktop software
What we offer
– Attractive employment conditions in an international company
– 25 holidays and 8% of holiday pay based on a 40 hours work week (full time)
– Free lunch
– Every three – four months we do something fun with the whole team
– Working in a young, dynamic and creative team where you will feel immediately at home
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR? Apply now! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and resume or call within businesshours on +316-38293450.
*acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.