Game Developer (Internship)
We are constantly improving the experience of our customers by iterating our software and hardware. As a Game developer your main responsibility will be to work on writing tools and plugins for our customers. The user experience is central and you will use customer feedback to solve the pains and problems of developers. You will test these tools and plugins from a software and user experience perspective to make the customer experience as smooth as possible. The latest VR equipment is used to develop your products in combination with fresh coffee to keep you alert. Join us on our journey to make hand interaction in virtual environments a second nature.
– Permitted to study in the EU (EEA)
– Following a bachelor or higher education
Key skills and expertise
– Experience with Unity3d software development with C#
– And / or Experience with Unreal Engine 4 with blueprints or C++
– Experience with working on the same code base with multiple team members
– Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
– Must be proactive, organized and pragmatic
– Software quality assurance
– Experience in the field of Virtual Reality
– Affinity with VR simulation market
– Experience with version control (Git)
– Agile/Scrum experience
What we offer
– Working on a state of the art VR product used by leading companies
– Working in a young, dynamic and creative team
– Develop new software skills and become a VR expert
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR as a game developer to develop your skills? Apply now! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and resume.