Manus VR is a B2B-focused company that develops high-end data gloves for virtual reality and motion capture. Our client list contains Fortune 500-companies, top notch universities, large film and game studios and many more.
As our sales are growing, so is our team. We are looking for a game developer to grow our core team.
– Permitted to work in the EU (EEA)
– Multiple years of professional working experience (3-5 years)
Key skills and expertise
– Unity development with C#
– Unreal Engine 4 development with C++ and blueprints
– Understanding of game logic requirements
– Physics, multi-player, state machines, behaviour trees, AI
– Implementing SDKs
– Experience with working on the same code base with multiple team members
– Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
– Must be proactive, organized and pragmatic
– Completed a relevant bachelor degree or higher education
– Affinity with Virtual Reality and digital simulation
– Experience with version control (Git)
What we offer
– Working on state of the art technology
– Challenging and dynamic work
– Salary that suits your background and experience
– Free lunch
– 25 days you can use for holidays
You may encounter the following
C#, Lua, C/C++, Interface development, shader development
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR as a Game Developer? Apply now! Send an email to email@example.com with your motivation and resume or call within businesshours on +316-38293450.