Industrial Designer (HBO/WO) - Full-time
Manus VR is looking for a talented Industrial Designer to join the Hardware R&D team. Are you an assertive team player who can work independently, an inventor with a drive for quality and a pragmatist with imagination? Do you want to design cutting edge wearables for the VR, MOCAP and medical industries. Then we might be looking for you.
You will have the freedom to develop yourself as you desire, either through further honing your skills or dipping your toe into new fields of expertise. You will have the opportunity to work in the young and exciting market of wearable electronics. We set the standard of translating biometric measurements to the digital world for a myriad of applications. There is a lot of opportunity for personal and professional growth and plenty of challenges to keep the work interesting.
What we are looking for
– Attractive employment conditions in an international company
– 25 holidays and 8% of holiday pay based on a 40 hours work week (full time)
– Free lunch
– Every three – four months we do something fun with the whole team
– Working in a young, dynamic and creative team where you will feel immediately at home.
What we offer
– Degree in a relevant Industrial Design education (MSc or BSc with working experience)
– Experience with Solidworks
– A good prototyper and iterative design processes.
– Proficient with the product design process and user centred design.
– You have an eye for aesthetics
– Good time management and the ability to plan and lead projects.
– At least business level of English, Dutch is a plus
– Design research for new hardware products
– Formulating product requirements and design solutions
– Concept Development and validation through prototyping
– Product Design and Engineering
– Design for manufacture
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR as a Industrial Designer? Apply now! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and resume or call us within businesshours on +316-38293450.