Marketing and Communication Manager
Manus VR is a B2B-focused company that develops high-end data gloves for virtual reality and motion capture. Our client list contains Fortune 500-companies, top notch universities, large film and game studios and many more.
As our sales are growing, so is our team. We are looking for an Marketing & PR manager to take charge of our marketing and communication goals.
As a Marketing & Communication manager at Manus, your job will have two main challenges: Improving our online presence and traffic, both on our website and at third parties, as well as handling our communication to partners, clients and media. Furthermore you will be creating a PR plan to maximize exposure, as well as setting up and visiting events that suit our different business units.
You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to improve our current processes and make your mark within the company.
– Permitted to work in the EU
– Bachelor degree or higher education
– 3+ years of working experience in organizing and setting up international events
– Professional working proficiency in English
Key skills and expertise
– Experience in the B2B market
– Working experience in PR
– Be independent
– Knowledgeable about Virtual Reality
– Professional working proficiency in Dutch
– Skill in Photoshop
What we offer
– A full-time employment (40 hours/week)
– The opportunity to travel to events around the globe
– A young, dynamic and creative team
– Strong management
– Develop new skills and become a VR expert
– Monthly game and LAN-parties at the office
– Free lunch
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR as a Marketing and Communication Manager? Apply now! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and resume.