Senior Game Developer - Full-Time
Manus makes the world’s leading data gloves for VR, Motion Capture and a wide variety of other uses. We are looking for a skilled generalist developer, ideally with experience from the game industry or equivalent field with emphasis on high performance. Perhaps you’re a veteran game developer looking for new pastures.
As part of your job, you’ll be tasked with showcasing and demonstrating the Manus technology to the world in the best possible way. You’ll be responsible for the first impression people get when using our products.
– 5+ years of professional working experience
– Worked on a shipped game or training simulation
– Excellent knowledge of Unity
– Experience working on gameplay and user interaction
Key Skills & Responsibilities
– Work on our plugins, showcases and customer projects
– Add new functionality and improving existing functionality in our Unity plugin
– Create documentation and support customers
– Experience with Inverse Kinematics, Physics and Networking
– Experience with Virtual Reality (SteamVR or VRTK)
– Strong mathematical background
– Excellent knowledge of Unreal
– Worked with the SDK of another hardware product
– Experience writing plugins for other game engines (Unreal, CryEngine, etc.)
– GPU programming experience
What we offer
– The work itself, creating amazing new technologies with bright and driven colleagues
– Fun and creative workplace
– Arranged lunch + we pay the lunchtime
– Quarterly events / many social activities
– Possibility to travel (business trips)
– 25 vacation days
– Salary is based on experience and responsibility
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR? Apply now! Send an email to email@example.com with your motivation and resume or call within businesshours on +316-38293450.
*acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.