Senior Software Developer - Full-Time
Manus makes the world’s leading data gloves for VR, Motion Capture and a wide variety of other uses. We are looking for a skilled generalist developer, ideally with experience from the game industry or equivalent field with emphasis on high performance. Perhaps you’re a veteran game developer looking for new pastures.
As part of your job, you’ll be tasked with supporting additional language implementations of our software, implement new or improve existing functionality, and offer support to integration partners.
Tasks and duties range from low level embedded hardware to high level interaction in VR, with high performance processing in between. Emphasis on signal quality & performance is paramount.
– 5+ years of professional working experience
– Strong mathematical background: quaternions, signal processing and compression, etc.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
– Extensive experience developing with C++, C# and Python
– Take ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
– Support integration partners and writing documentation
– Optimizing low level code and data
– Experience with Inverse Kinematics, Physics and Networking
– Experience with Virtual Reality and Motion Capture
– Attention to details
– Knowledge of game engines (such as Unity and Unreal)
– Embedded software development experience
– Experience with version control
What we offer
– The work itself, creating amazing new technologies with bright and driven colleagues
– Fun and creative workplace
– Arranged lunch + we pay the lunchtime
– Quarterly events / many social activities
– Possibility to travel (business trips)
– 25 vacation days
– Salary is based on experience and responsibility
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR? Apply now! Send an email to email@example.com with your motivation and resume or call within businesshours on +316-38293450.
*acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.