Manus VR is a B2B-focused company that develops high-end data gloves for virtual reality and motion capture. Our client list contains Fortune 500-companies, top-notch universities, large film, game studios and many more.
As a company, we have the desire to fulfill all the needs of our customers. We are searching for a software developer to make that happen.
– Permitted to work in the EU (EEA)
– Multiple years of professional working experience (3-5 years)
Key skills and expertise
– Strong mathematical background: quaternions, signal processing and compression, etc.
– Optimizing low-level code and data
– Extensive experience developing with .Net frameworks in C#
– Support integration partners and writing documentation
– Interfacing with middleware using plugins and APIs
– Experience with working on the same code base with multiple team members
– Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
– Must be proactive, organized and pragmatic
– Completed a relevant bachelor degree or higher education
– Experience with test driven development
– Knowledge of game engines (such as Unity and Unreal)
– Experience with Python
– Embedded software development experience
– Experience with version control (Git)
– Experience with Virtual Reality
What we offer
– Working on state of the art technology
– Challenging and dynamic work
– A salary that suits your background and experience
– Free lunch
– 25 days you can use for holidays
You may encounter the following
C#, Lua, C/C++, Python, shader development
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR as a Software Developer? Apply now! Send an email to email@example.com with your motivation and resume or call within business hours on +316-38293450.