We are constantly improving our software and hardware to enhance the experience of our customers.
As a Software Developer your main responsibility will be to work on our Apollo application and SDK. You will work on expanding Apollo with new functionalities and test them from a software and user experience perspective. You will also work on improving the stability of certain functionality and make sure the customer experience is as smooth as possible.
Your work will be essential for hundreds of businesses and will be used during showcases at events all over the world. Join us on our journey to make digital hand data useful and easy to apply!
– Permitted to work in the EU
– Bachelor degree or higher education (in the field of Computer Science)
– 3+ years of relevant working experience
– Professional working proficiency in English
Key skills and expertise
– Software development with C++ (using the Qt framework)
– Must be proactive, organized and pragmatic
– Show ownership and be responsible for development of new features
– Working on the same code base in a team (using Git)
– Support customers in using our software and hardware
– Experience with Automated Software Testing and Continuous Integration
– Embedded Systems development experience
– Experience with multi-platform development (Windows and Linux or MacOS)
– Software development experience with SWIG (Python and C#)
– Used Agile/Scrum professionally
– Professional working proficiency in Dutch
What we offer
– Working on a state of the art VR product used by leading companies
– A young, dynamic and creative team
– Develop new software skills and become a VR expert
– Monthly game and LAN-parties at the office
– Free lunch
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR as a Software Developer? Apply now! Send an email to email@example.com with your motivation and resume.