Software Engineer - Full-Time
Manus makes the world’s leading data gloves for VR, Motion Capture and a wide variety of other uses. We are looking for a skilled generalist developer that is comfortable working in a collaborative environment and making rapid, client-driven changes.
As part of your job, you’ll be tasked with supporting additional programming language implementations of our software, implement new or improve existing functionality, and offer support to integration partners.
We maintain an SDK through which our customers can communicate with our gloves and receive data. You will be mainly responsible for developing, extending, and testing this SDK. Doing so will involve everything from spec’ing out interfaces to client programs to writing custom filters for sensor data to ensure quality. Emphasis on robustness and testing is paramount. Signal quality and performance are of chief concern as well.
– 3+ years of professional working experience in a related field
– Extensive experience developing with at least 2 of the following: C++, C# and Python
– Experience with version control
Key Skills & Responsibilities
– Take ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
– Support integration partners and writing documentation
– Optimizing application-level code and data
– Strong mathematical background: quaternions, signal processing and compression, etc.
– Experience with CI/testing
– Experience with Inverse Kinematics and Physics
– Experience with Networking
– Experience with Virtual Reality and Motion Capture
– Experience with game engines (such as Unity and Unreal)
– Embedded software development experience
What we offer
– The work itself, creating amazing new technologies with bright and driven colleagues
– Fun and creative workplace
– Quarterly events / many social activities
– Possibility to travel (business trips)
– 25 vacation days
– Salary is based on experience and responsibility
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR? Apply now! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and resume or call within businesshours on +316-38293450.
*acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.