Software Engineer - Tools / Motion Capture
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to implement our SDK in 3d animation software.
– Permitted to work in the EU (including EEA or Switzerland)
– 4+ years of relevant working experience
– Professional working proficiency in English
– Ability to write plugins for Maya, 3ds Max and MotionBuilder
– Experience with motion capture data and animation pipelines
– Experience writing plugins for game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
Key Skills And Responsibilities
– Set up and create plugins bringing our body data into 3d animation software (Maya, 3ds Max, MotionBuilder, etc)
– Work closely with a character animator to develop an efficient artist-driven animation pipeline
– Show ownership and be responsible for the development
– Enable motion capture specialists and animators to use our products in the best way possible
– Bachelor degree or higher education in Computer Science or equivalent
– Worked on a shipped AAA game or movie production
– Experience with Maya SDK and MEL
– Experience with 3ds Max SDK and Maxscript
– Experience with MotionBuilder SDK
– Experience with other 3d animation software (Blender, Modo, Cinema 4D, Houdini, etc.)
– Experience with OpenVR/SteamVR, VRPN, WebXR or OpenXR
– Experience developing graphical user interfaces
– Experience with inverse kinematics, physics or signal processing
– Professional working proficiency in Dutch
What We Offer
– Working on the state of the art for motion capture and virtual reality
– A dynamic and creative team
– Quarterly team-building events
– Free lunch
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR? Apply now! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and resume or call within businesshours on +316-38293450.
*acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.