Unity Game Developer
We are looking for an experienced Unity game developer to work on our plugins and showcases.
– Permitted to work in the EU (including EEA or Switzerland)
– 4+ years of relevant working experience
– Professional working proficiency in English
– Worked on a shipped game or training
– Excellent knowledge of Unity
– Experience working on game-play and user interaction
Key Skills And Responsibilities
– Add new functionality and improving existing functionality in our Unity plugin
– Add support for 1st and 3rd-party software and hardware in our Unity plugin
– Show ownership and be responsible for the development
– Create documentation and support customers with using our Unity plugin
– Set up supporting tools and infrastructure (build tools, testing, performance optimization, etc.)
– Work on showcases
– Bachelor degree or higher education in Computer Science or equivalent
– Experience with SteamVR or VRTK
– Broad software development experience and interest
– Worked with the SDK of another hardware product
– Experience working on motion capture or virtual reality projects
– Experience writing plugins for other game engines (Unreal, CryEngine, etc.)
– Experience with inverse kinematics, animation, physics or multiplayer
– Experience writing shaders
– Professional working proficiency in Dutch
What We Offer
– Working on the state of the art for motion capture and virtual reality
– A dynamic and creative team
– Quarterly team-building events
– Free lunch
Interested in this job?
Are you interested in working at Manus VR as a Unity Game Developer? Apply now! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation and resume or call within businesshours on +316-38293450.
*acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.